Monday

Write

The days end in so many ways, but the beginnings are set in stone. Wake up, internet, coffee, breakfast, shower. After that the day begins to unfold along it's natural course. It's the one part of the day that I can take full control of my life. After that it begins to slip and work, friends and other demands require attention. I have to go grocery shopping, or head in to work a little early. Bikes need fixing and friends need talking to. The day never unfolds under my control. There are always little things that spring from my grasp. People that make the day worse, or better. Or simple act mis-acted so the results are unconventional. By night the day has had it's way with me and I sit, up too late again, exhausted by the demands of my world. The adventure of the day is nice, but sometimes I think the mornings to myself offer more rest than the night's sleep did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 12 (3)
  • 11 (2)
  • 9 (8)
  • 8 (1)
  • 7 (3)
  • 6 (2)
  • 5 (4)
  • 4 (1)
  • 3 (2)
  • 2 (4)
  • 1 (4)
  • 12 (2)
  • 11 (7)
  • 9 (2)
  • 8 (3)
  • 7 (3)
  • 6 (2)
  • 5 (2)
  • 4 (3)
  • 3 (6)